Empty Visual Studio 2013 project/solution for developping PostgreSQL extensions.
dimanche 15 novembre 2015
I've released pg_wintools, a set of extension that allows easier integration of PostgreSQL in the windows ecosystem.
Because sometimes, not using Windows is not an option...
Functionnalities in this release :
- pg_read_registry : read a value from the registry.
- pg_write_event_log_entry : write an event to the eventlog.
- pg_fixed_drives_list : get the list of fixed drives and their size/free space
- pg_file_exists : check whether a file exists locally or on the network with a unc in the form \\server\share.
- pg_hostname : return the hostname of the server.(Very useful if you're using DNS entry for your server instead of it's name/ip)
This is a beta release as the project needs testers !
Everything is available at https://github.com/jmguazzo/
There's no install available for now, it must be build with Visual Studio 2013 (or above), the howto is documented.
It has been tested on PostgreSQL 9.4 64bits and 9.5b 32bits on 64bits Windows 10, 8, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2008 R2.
Thanks to Craig Ringer and his excellent post about compiling on Windows.
S'abonner à : Messages (Atom)